1979-1982 Mounted Seat Covers - Leather-Like
An economical choice that maintains an original appearance!
Made just like original with vinyl tops and skirts. These are the covers for the
Zero Hassles. Professionally Installed…
Who knows better how to install seat covers than the staff who produces them? Put their skill to use. Let Corvette America’s professionals take care of the hard part for you!
One Great Price Covers Everything…
You get the greatest value for your restoration dollar when you order our 1979-1982 Mounted Seat Covers. Price includes 2 bottoms and 2 backs in the color of your choice, 4 pieces of seat foam, all the seat cover installation hardware needed, AND all labor. When your Mounted Seat Covers arrive, all you have to do is snap them into place! What could be quicker and easier than that?
How to Select the Correct Size 1978 Pace Car or 1979-82 Corvette Seat
1. If you are using new Seat Foam, simply select Seat Covers and Seat Foam that match in size - either both 2” or both 4”.
2. If you are using your original Seat Foam, locate the end of the horizontal pleats (A) on the seat back’s insert area.
3. Then find the middle of the double stitching line (B).
4. Now measure the distance between A and B. It will be either 2” or 4”.
ONE LOW PRICE includes:
• 2 Seat Cover Bottoms
• 2 Seat Cover Backs
• 4 Pieces of Seat Foam
• All Installation Hardware
• All Labor Charges
When your Mounted Seat Covers arrive, all you have to do is snap them into place. It’s the quickest, easiest way to achieve perfect results! Available in Five Styles including 1982 Collector and our Driver Leather Seat Covers!
American Made for an American Classic.
Corvette America manufactures Seat Covers, Door Panels, Dash Pads, Sunvisors, Rear Quarter Panels, T-Top Pads and many other Corvette interior products at its facility in Reedsville, Pennsylvania.
|Note 1:||Due To Package Size, An Additional Amount Will Be Added To Your
Shipping Total For This Item.