1968-1977 Corvette Coupe Body Weatherstrip - Import EPDM Rubber
C3 Owners, you have a choice when it comes to your Weatherstrip. Corvette America now provides 3 different Weatherstrip options for your Corvette:
1. Import EPDM Rubber (See listings below.)
• Provides significant dollar value versus USA & Latex.
• EPDM boasts longer life span over original latex WS.
• Includes 5-Year Replacement Warranty!
2. USA-Made EPDM Rubber (View USA EPDM only.)
• EPDM boasts longer life span over original latex weatherstrip.
• Dipped finish for superior appearance out of the package.
• Made in America — supports American Workers!
Components in Diagram:
A - T-Top Weatherstrip
B - Door Window Rear Weatherstrip
C - Door Main Weatherstrip
D - Hood Weatherstrip
E - Pillar Post Weatherstrip
F (not shown on diagram) - 68-72 Rear Window Weatherstrip - Part #2282
Please note that 1973-77 Corvettes did not have an actual weatherstrip for the rear window. A caulking compound was used to seal the rear glass.