1968-1977 Corvette Coupe Body Weatherstrip - Latex Replica WS
C3 Owners, you have a choice when it comes to your Weatherstrip. Corvette America now provides 3 different Weatherstrip options for your Corvette:
2. USA-Made EPDM Rubber (View USA EPDM only.)
• EPDM boasts longer life span over original latex weatherstrip.
• Dipped finish for superior appearance out of the package.
• Made in America — supports American Workers!
3. Latex Replica Weatherstrip (See listings below.)
• Material originally used by GM.
• Excellent Finish.
• More malleable for ease of installation and a tight seal.
Components in Diagram:
A - T-Top Weatherstrip
B - Door Window Rear Weatherstrip
C - Door Main Weatherstrip
D - Hood Weatherstrip
E - Pillar Post Weatherstrip
F (not shown on diagram) - 68-72 Rear Window Weatherstrip - Part #2282
Please note that 1973-77 Corvettes did not have an actual weatherstrip for the rear window. A caulking compound was used to seal the rear glass.